AUGUST CARD CLASS IN THE MAIL
Five Cards – One Easy Layout: Double Gate-Fold Card
Hi, Friends! Since we don’t know when we’ll be able to meet again in person, I’m excited to announce that for the next few months, I’m changing up how I offer my regular monthly card classes. Instead of meeting in my home (which we haven’t been able to do for such a long time now because of our kitchen leak) I’m now offering my classes via mail and video. I’ll send you all the pre-cut supplies FREE when you place an order of $50 or more before tax and shipping from my online store and we’ll stamp together on YouTube!! So FUN!!
If you joined me LIVE on Facebook, you saw me create this fun double gate-fold card using the gorgeous items from the Peony Garden Suite on pages 82-84 of the annual Stampin Up Catalog. I also showed you four additional card designs using the same gate-fold layout. Five cards, one easy layout! (Previews at the bottom of this post.) Now you can make the cards yourself at home with the pre-cut, pre-scored supplies as part of my August Card Class in the Mail.
Be sure to enter code 7Q4KNPND when you place your online order.
- Place an order from my online store for $50 or more before tax and shipping by Wednesday, August 5th at 11:59 pm eastern time
- Use this hostess code when you place your order from my online store:
(Please note that the hostess code for this class is NOT THE SAME as my Monthly Reward Code.)
- IMPORTANT: If your order totals $150 or more before tax and shipping, DO NOT enter the hostess code. You will earn your own hostess rewards when your order reaches $150 before tax and shipping, which means you will earn hostess dollars that you can use to order free items! You will have to email me if you fall into this ordering category so I will know that you would like me to send you the pre-cut supplies. If you don’t email me, I won’t know that you want the pre-cut supplies. (Tragic!) firstname.lastname@example.org
- You will receive pre-cut supplies to create TEN (10) cards – TWO (2) each of FIVE (5) designs, plus TEN (10) envelopes. Your pre-cut supplies will ship free to you from me by First Class USPS mail during the week of August 10th. The supplies will ship to the address you use when you submit your online order. This program is available to USA addresses ONLY.
- In addition to the pre-cut card supplies, you’ll also receive the private link to my FREE YouTube video tutorial. Stamp along with me just as if you were at a class in my living room. (The only thing missing will be the snacks, stories, and belly laughs!) In the video, I’ll walk you through each card step-by-step. You can watch at your leisure, pause, rewind, and/or fast-forward as you follow me while I demonstrate for you how to make each card.
- LIMIT: ONE KIT (you will only receive ONE kit on any order $50 or above before tax and shipping)
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- To qualify for the free pre-cut supplies, you can order any products totaling $50 before tax and shipping that you want to! You do not need to use the same supplies that I use. If you have stamp sets and dies that you haven’t used in awhile, feel free to use them. The cards all have the same layout, so you can easily use most stamp sets and dies.
- The supplies I used are in a slideshow at the bottom of this post. You can order by clicking on the pictures in the slideshow, or you can order directly from my online store.
WHAT IS NOT PROVIDED:
- If you order the supplies that I used (shown below) you will need a die cut machine. (Please note that I am not permitted to pre-cut the stamped images for you per Stampin’ Up! guidelines. Your pre-cut supplies will not include die cuts, die-cut stamped images or any stamped images or stamped sentiments.)
- Make sure you have adhesive, Stampin’ Dimensionals, and ink!! You’ll need scissors, too, to trim the ribbon.
- Orders placed for my card kit do not qualify for my Monthly Reward Program.
WHAT IS PROVIDED:
- All of the pre-cut card stock, ribbon, embellishments and envelopes to make ten cards
- Link to the private YouTube video tutorial
CARD SNEAK PEEK: