Happy New Year, Friends!
I have lots of announcements to tell you about now that a brand new year has started. Let’s get to it!
- The reward code for January is AV77KSVG. Remember, the code is available for orders from $25 to $149.99. Read all of the details HERE.
- Sale-a-Bration begins on January 5th. You will be able to order free products for every $50 you spend (before tax and shipping) from the the Sale-a-Bration brochure. Be sure to stock up on your consumable products during Sale-a-Bration! During Sale-a-Bration, I always stock up on adhesives, envelopes, and card stock. It’s great to be rewarded with fun free products! Check out the Sale-a-Bration items on January 5th HERE.
- January 5th also marks the first day that you can order from the fabulously beautiful new January-July Mini Catalog. There are so many gorgeous items in the new mini catalog and I already have several projects planned out for you! Check out the mini catalog on January 5th HERE.
- Join me live on YouTube this Tuesday, January 5th at 8pm eastern for my first “Card Class in the Mail” for 2021. You don’t want to miss out on participating in my January card class! I’ll be making Valentine’s Day cards that are sooo adorable! I know you’ll love them! Stay tuned for a blog post and an email with the direct link to my upcoming YouTube video.
- If you are a customer who places orders from me either directly or from my online store, be on the lookout for a special email invitation in the next week to join my private VIP Facebook group created just for you. As a loyal customer, I am starting this group as a way to reward you with monthly giveaways and with exclusive tutorials the won’t be available anywhere else. You are going to love, love, love the giveaway for January, so be sure to click on the email and accept the invitation to the private VIP group.
Here is a little inspiration for you. I made two cards using the Jar of Flowers stamp set. Enjoy! (Pro tip: make a bunch of sympathy cards NOW to get it over with so you’ll always have one on hand when you need one for the upcoming year.)