MAY 2021 CARD CLASS IN THE MAIL
Join me Tuesday, May 4th at 8pm eastern on YouTube where I’ll show you how to assemble the cards. I’ll also show you the other four cards that are part of the May Card Class in the Mail along with a new fun fold.
The link for the tutorial is HERE.
Subscribe to my YouTube channel so you’ll receive an email when the post is live.
Details for the May Card Class in the Mail
- If you want your cards to look exactly like mine, you will need the Color & Contour Bundle (Item #158356.)
- If you already have fun stamps with flowers & sentiments feel free to use what you already own!
- If you want to achieve the scalloped edges on your cards, you WILL need to order the Scalloped Contours Dies (Item #155560)
- To participate in the Card Class in the Mail, just place any order of $35 or more from my online store before tax and shipping by Friday, April May 7th at 11:59pm eastern time
- You MUST enter this hostess code when you place your order from my online store so that I’ll know you want the free supplies:
- IMPORTANT: If your order totals $150 or more before tax and shipping, DO NOT enter the hostess code. You will earn your own hostess rewards when your order reaches $150 before tax and shipping, which means you will earn hostess dollars that you can use to order free items!
- email me to let me know that you would like me to send you the pre-cut supplies and the link to the private video tutorial. If you don’t email me, I won’t know that you want the pre-cut supplies. (Tragic!) email@example.com
- You will receive pre-cut supplies to create TEN (10) cards – TWO (2) each of FIVE (5) designs, plus TEN (10) envelopes.
- Your pre-cut supplies will ship free to you from me by First Class USPS mail during the week of April 19th.
- The supplies will ship to the address you use when you submit your online order. This program is available to USA addresses ONLY.
- In addition to the pre-cut card supplies, you’ll also receive the private link to my FREE YouTube video tutorial. The private video is NOT the video that is available for everyone to watch on my YouTube channel. The link you will receive is to a private video where I make every card individually so you can see step-by-step how to assemble each card. Stamp along with me just as if you were at a class in my living room. (The only thing missing will be the snacks!) In the video, I’ll walk you through each card step-by-step. You can watch at your leisure, pause, rewind, and/or fast-forward as you follow me while I demonstrate for you how to make each card.
- To qualify for the free pre-cut supplies, you can order any products totaling $35 before tax and shipping that you want to! You do not need to use the same stamps that I use. If you have stamps that you haven’t used in awhile, feel free to use them. The cards all have the same layout, so you can easily use any sentiment. However, you WILL need the Suit & Tie Dies.
- What is NOT Provided: Make sure you have adhesive and stampin dimensionals
- Orders placed for my card kit do not qualify for my Monthly Reward Program.
- What IS Provided: The full video tutorial, all of the pre-cut card stock, ribbon, and envelopes to make ten cards! Here is a peek at all of the cards