Snow Globe Scenes:
October Card Class in the Mail
I am so in love with the Stampin’ Up! Snow Globe Scenes Dies! I created five different cards using the Snow Globe Scenes Dies for my October Card Class in the Mail. The layout for the cards is all the same. The only differences are the pieces of Snowflake Splendor Designer Series Paper that I used on each card front and the scenes inside the little snow globes. The snow globe scenes are so quaint and remind me of a cold snowy winter night.
Card Class in the Mail Details
- If you want your card to look exactly like mine, all of the supplies I used are listed below. If you already have holiday stamps, you can use your own! To participate in the Card Class in the Mail, just place any order of $35 or more from my online store before tax and shipping by Saturday, October 10th at 11:59 pm eastern time
- Use this hostess code when you place your order from my online store:
- IMPORTANT: If your order totals $150 or more before tax and shipping, DO NOT enter the hostess code. You will earn your own hostess rewards when your order reaches $150 before tax and shipping, which means you will earn hostess dollars that you can use to order free items!
- email me to let me know that you would like me to send you the pre-cut supplies and the link to the private video tutorial. If you don’t email me, I won’t know that you want the pre-cut supplies. (Tragic!) firstname.lastname@example.org
- You will receive pre-cut supplies to create TEN (10) cards – TWO (2) each of FIVE (5) designs, plus TEN (10) envelopes. Your pre-cut supplies will ship free to you from me by First Class USPS mail during the week of October 19th. The supplies will ship to the address you use when you submit your online order. This program is available to USA addresses ONLY.
- In addition to the pre-cut card supplies, you’ll also receive the private link to my FREE YouTube video tutorial. The private video is NOT the video that is available for everyone to watch on my YouTube channel. The link you will receive is to a private video where I make every card individually so you can see step-by-step how to assemble each card. Stamp along with me just as if you were at a class in my living room. (The only thing missing will be the snacks!) In the video, I’ll walk you through each card step-by-step. You can watch at your leisure, pause, rewind, and/or fast-forward as you follow me while I demonstrate for you how to make each card.
- LIMIT: ONE KIT (you will only receive ONE kit on any order $35 or above before tax and shipping)
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- To qualify for the free pre-cut supplies, you can order any products totaling $35 before tax and shipping that you want to! You do not need to use the same supplies that I use. If you have stamp sets and dies that you haven’t used in awhile, feel free to use them. The cards all have the same layout, so you can easily use most stamp sets and dies.
- The supplies I used are in a slideshow at the bottom of this post. You can order by clicking on the pictures in the slideshow, or you can order directly from my online store
WHAT IS NOT PROVIDED:
- If you order the supplies that I used (shown below) you will need a die cut machine. (Please note that I am not permitted to pre-cut the stamped images for you per Stampin’ Up! guidelines. Your pre-cut supplies will not include die cuts, die-cut stamped images or any stamped images or stamped sentiments.)
- Make sure you have adhesive, ink, and scissors.
- Orders placed for my card kit do not qualify for my Monthly Reward Program.
WHAT IS PROVIDED:
The full video tutorial, all of the pre-cut card stock, ribbon, embellishments and envelopes to make ten cards!
Watch the preview, “How to Make a Snow Globe Scenes Card” on my YouTube channel.
USA ONLY – LIMIT ONE KIT
Cards Sneak Peek!