February Card Class in the Mail
Sweet Ice Cream Card Class in the Mail
When: Tuesday, February 2nd
Time: 8pm eastern
I’ll be joining you LIVE to view my latest video where I’ll show you the cards that are part of the February “Card Class in the Mail.”
The video tutorial is FREE to watch.
Here are the details if you choose to participate in the
February Card Class in the Mail:
- If you want your card to look exactly like mine, all of the supplies I used are listed below. If you already have fun stamps that you think will coordinate with the Ice Cream Corner Designer Series Paper, feel free to use what you already own!
- To participate in the Card Class in the Mail, just place any order of $35 or more from my online store before tax and shipping by Sunday, February 14th at 11:59 pm eastern time
- You MUST enter this hostess code when you place your order from my online store so that I’ll know you want the free supplies:
- IMPORTANT: If your order totals $150 or more before tax and shipping, DO NOT enter the hostess code. You will earn your own hostess rewards when your order reaches $150 before tax and shipping, which means you will earn hostess dollars that you can use to order free items!
- email me to let me know that you would like me to send you the pre-cut supplies and the link to the private video tutorial. If you don’t email me, I won’t know that you want the pre-cut supplies. (Tragic!) email@example.com
- You will receive pre-cut supplies to create TEN (10) cards – TWO (2) each of FIVE (5) designs, plus TEN (10) envelopes. Your pre-cut supplies will ship free to you from me by First Class USPS mail during the week of February 22nd. The supplies will ship to the address you use when you submit your online order. This program is available to USA addresses ONLY.
- In addition to the pre-cut card supplies, you’ll also receive the private link to my FREE YouTube video tutorial. The private video is NOT the video that is available for everyone to watch on my YouTube channel. The link you will receive is to a private video where I make every card individually so you can see step-by-step how to assemble each card. Stamp along with me just as if you were at a class in my living room. (The only thing missing will be the snacks!) In the video, I’ll walk you through each card step-by-step. You can watch at your leisure, pause, rewind, and/or fast-forward as you follow me while I demonstrate for you how to make each card.
- As an official customer, you will receive an invitation to my private VIP Facebook group where you will be able to participate in monthly giveaways.
- LIMIT: ONE KIT (you will only receive ONE kit on any order $40 or above before tax and shipping)
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- To qualify for the free pre-cut supplies, you can order any products totaling $35 before tax and shipping that you want to! You do not need to use the same supplies that I use. If you have stamp sets and dies that you haven’t used in awhile, feel free to use them. The cards all have the same layout, so you can easily use most stamp sets and dies.
- The supplies I used are in a slideshow at the bottom of this post. You can order by clicking on the pictures in the slideshow, or you can order directly from my online store
- You can order the “Sweet Ice Cream” bundle (stamp set and punch) HERE (the items are currently on back-order, but they will be available February 15th, so be sure to order now.)
WHAT IS NOT PROVIDED:
- Make sure you have adhesive, Stampin’ Dimensionals, ink, Tear and Tape Adhesive, and scissors.
- Orders placed for my card kit do not qualify for my Monthly Reward Program.
WHAT IS PROVIDED:
The full video tutorial, all of the pre-cut card stock, ribbon, and envelopes to make ten cards!
SNEAK PEEK OF THE CARDS: