Unless you’ve been living under a rock, you know that coloring for adults is a new trend. I don’t know what took so long for coloring to catch on with the people over the age of seven, because as a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, I’ve been coloring for years! And not just coloring, but WATER COLORING! Stampin’ Up’s Aqua Painters are a fun way to color any open stamp image. Just watch my short YouTube video to see how easy and fun it is, and then come back here and read more about the products i used to color in the ice cream cone from the new Honeycomb Happiness stamp set.
Just to recap what I shared in the video:
- the Aqua Painters work best when used with Stampin’ Up!’s Watercolor Paper and Black Archival Ink Pad
- to clean the tip of the Aqua Painter after use, just squeeze out some of the water until it runs clear
- let the painting dry before you add Dazzling Details
- experiment with the Aqua Painters on scrap paper to get the feel of how they work
- this is what I mean when I say “open stamp image”: