$100 Stampin’ Up! Gift Certificate Download
Give the gift of a Stampin’ Up! gift certificate! After purchase, you will receive an email with a link to download the certificate. You can print it out or save it to your computer and forward it in an email. Makes a fantastic last-minute gift!
- The recipient redeems the certificate by emailing his or her order to firstname.lastname@example.org. (The order cannot be placed via my online store.)
- There are no refunds if the recipient does not spend the entire amount of the certificate. If the order exceeds the certificate amount, I can accept payment via Visa or Mastercard for the overage.
- The certificate expires six months from issuance.
- The certificate can only be redeemed with me at email@example.com. It is not transferrable to another Stampin’ Up! demonstrator.
- When selecting items to order, the recipient should keep in mind the local sales tax rate and 10% shipping will be added to the product total.
- If the certificate is valued at $150 or more, the recipient will qualify for hostess benefits, which is additional free merchandise equal to 10% of the amount of the product order starting at $150 (example: a $150 order qualifies for $15 in free product, a $200 order qualifies for $20 in free product…)
- Enjoy and thank you!