Christmas Gift Card Holder – November Card Class in the Mail – Five Cards/One Easy Layout
Order Now Until November 7th 11:59 pm Eastern
Hi, Friends! Since we don’t know when we’ll be able to meet again in person, I’m excited to announce that for the next few months, I’m changing up how I offer my regular monthly card classes. Instead of meeting in my home (which we haven’t been able to do for such a long time now because of our kitchen leak) I’m now offering my classes via the mail and video. I’ll send you all the pre-cut supplies FREE when you place an order specified each month and we’ll stamp together on YouTube!! So FUN!!
- If you want your card to look exactly like the cards I show in my online video tutorial “Christmas Card Gift Card Holders,” order the products shown at the bottom of this post. If you already have holiday stamps, you can use your own! To participate in the Card Class in the Mail, just place any order of $40 or more from my online store before tax and shipping by Saturday, November 7th at 11:59 pm eastern time
- Use this hostess code when you place your order from my online store:
- IMPORTANT: If your order totals $150 or more before tax and shipping, DO NOT enter the hostess code. You will earn your own hostess rewards when your order reaches $150 before tax and shipping, which means you will earn hostess dollars that you can use to order free items! You will have to email me if you fall into this ordering category so I will know that you would like me to send you the pre-cut supplies. If you don’t email me, I won’t know that you want the pre-cut supplies. (Tragic!) firstname.lastname@example.org
- You will receive pre-cut supplies to create TEN (10) cards – TWO (2) each of FIVE (5) designs, plus TEN (10) envelopes. Your pre-cut supplies will ship free to you from me by First Class USPS mail during the week of November 16th. The supplies will ship to the address you use when you submit your online order. This program is available to USA addresses ONLY.
- In addition to the pre-cut card supplies, you’ll also receive the private link to my FREE YouTube video tutorial. The private video is NOT the video that is available for everyone to watch on my YouTube channel. The link you will receive is to a private video where I make every card individually so you can see step-by-step how to assemble each card. Stamp along with me just as if you were at a class in my living room. (The only thing missing will be the snacks!) In the video, I’ll walk you through each card step-by-step. You can watch at your leisure, pause, rewind, and/or fast-forward as you follow me while I demonstrate for you how to make each card.
- LIMIT: ONE KIT (you will only receive ONE kit on any order $40 or above before tax and shipping)
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- To qualify for the free pre-cut supplies, you can order any products totaling $40 before tax and shipping that you want to! You do not need to use the same supplies that I use. If you have stamp sets and dies that you haven’t used in awhile, feel free to use them. The cards all have the same layout, so you can easily use most stamp sets and dies.
- The supplies I used are in a slideshow at the end of this post. You can order by clicking on the pictures in the slideshow, or you can order directly from my online store.
WHAT IS NOT PROVIDED:
- If you order the supplies that I use, you will need a die cut machine. (Please note that I am not permitted to pre-cut the stamped images for you per Stampin’ Up! guidelines. Your pre-cut supplies will not include die cuts, die-cut stamped images or any stamped images or stamped sentiments.)
- Make sure you have adhesive, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Tear and Tape Adhesive, Glue Dots, a circle punch, and ink!! You’ll need scissors, too, to trim the ribbon.
- Orders placed for my card kit do not qualify for my Monthly Reward Program.
WHAT IS PROVIDED:
The full video tutorial, all of the pre-cut card stock, ribbon, embellishments and envelopes to make ten cards!
Watch the preview, “Christmas Card Gift Card Holders” on my YouTube channel.
USA ONLY – LIMIT ONE KIT
Be sure to check out the YouTube video so you can see a sneak peek of ALL the cards in this month’s class in the mail!