Do you love paper crafts? If so, join my team and become a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator. It’s very easy to do by visiting the “Join” page on my Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Website. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain! There is no commitment and no obligation to make any further purchases. But you’ll want to!
- receive a discount on all future orders
- be among the first to receive information on upcoming promotions
- the ability to pre-order products before they are released
- receive free products
- attend Stampin’ Up! events
- if you choose to never place another order, it is perfectly okay! The stamping police won’t knock on your door! Promise!
WHAT YOU GET:
For only $99:
- select $125 worth of Stampin’ Up! products (this ships free!)
- you’ll receive business supplies like order forms, etc.
- receive a discount on the highest quality paper crafting products on the market
- do as little or as much as you want with your demonstratorship. Some join for the wonderful business opportunity, while others join for the discount, community of paper crafters, and Stampin’ Up! events
- my help! You’ll become a part of my personal Stampin’ Up! group!
- the opportunity to have your own demonstrator business website through Stampin’ Up!
WHY YOU SHOULD’T JOIN:
- I can’t think of a reason! Can you?!?
I would love to help you explore the opportunities that Stampin’ Up! offers. Sign up on your own at charlenestamps.stampinup.net, or email me at email@example.com and I will guide you through the process of becoming a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator.
Do you love paper crafts? If so, join my team and become a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator. It’s very easy to do by visiting the “Join” page on my Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Website.
WHAT IS A DEMONSTRATOR?
- Some demonstrators choose to run their own home-based business selling creative products that inspire people
- Other demonstrators choose to take advantage of the demonstrator discount, sense of community, and Stampin’ Up! events
- YOU choose what to do! All that is required is that you meet the quarterly minimum in sales. I can honestly tell you that after eighteen (18) years as a demonstrator, I have NEVER had a problem meeting the quarterly sales minimum. NEVER!
- If you don’t meet the quarterly minimum sales requirement, NOTHING will happen to you. Your demonstratorship will expire, and you can return to placing your orders through me
- Demonstrators enjoy constant support and ideas from Stampin’ Up!, making their work easier, more beautiful, and … an absolute blast