February 2022 CARD CLASS IN THE MAIL
We are copying the catalog samples using the Rainbow of Happiness Bundle!!!!
Details for the February 2022 Card Class in the Mail
How to Participate
You MUST enter the hostess code
when you place your order from my online store so that I’ll know you want the free supplies.
- If your order totals $150 or more before tax and shipping, DO NOT enter the hostess code. You will earn your own hostess rewards when your order reaches $150 before tax and shipping, which means you will earn hostess dollars that you can use to order free items!
- email me to let me know that you would like me to send you the pre-cut supplies and the link to a private video tutorial. If you don’t email me, I won’t know that you want the pre-cut supplies. (Tragic!) [email protected]
What You’ll Receive
- Pre-cut paper and embellishments to create TEN (10) cards – TWO (2) each of FIVE (5) designs, plus TEN (10) envelopes
- Your pre-cut supplies will ship free to you from me by First Class USPS mail three business days after you place your order.
- The supplies will ship to the address you use when you submit your online order. This program is available to USA addresses ONLY.
- Link to the private YouTube video where I make every card individually so you can see step-by-step how to assemble each card. Stamp along with me just as if you were at a class in my living room. (The only thing missing will be the snacks!) You can watch at your leisure, pause, rewind, and/or fast-forward as you follow me while I demonstrate for you how to make each card.
What is NOT Provided
- Adhesive, punches, ink, stamps
- Orders placed for my card kit do not qualify for my Monthly Reward Program.
What IS Provided
- The full video tutorial and all of the pre-cut card stock and envelopes to make ten cards! Be sure to check out my YouTube video beginning February 1st at 8pm eastern to see all of the card designs included in the February kit.
They are so fun to make and you’ll see how easy it is to copy the cards that you see in the catalog.
For more information, email me at [email protected]
Remember to add the Current Reward Code to your online order so I know you want the supplies!
The current reward code can be found HERE.