Stamp Review Crew: Rose Wonder Stamp Set
Welcome! If you are following along, you’ve arrived from Sue Plote’s blog. Today’s Stamp Review Crew is all about one of my favorites! The Rose Wonder Stamp Set has so many sentiments that you will definitely use this set all the time.
I’ve been in bed most of the week with the flu. You know I’m really sick when I don’t feel up to stamping. In fact, that is how my family gauges how sick I am – “is she stamping? no? she must REALLY be sick!” Luckily, I created some cards with the Rose Wonder Stamp set a few months ago, so let’s revisit those cards today as part of this week’s Stamp Review Crew blog hop.
On the “Wedding Wishes” card, I embossed the sentiment to give the card bling. But do you see what I mean? Look at the variety of events that are covered with this set:
Not only is the Rose Wonder Stamp Set full of wonderful sentiments, it is a photopolymer set, which is my favorite type of stamp to use! Why, you ask?
* Are totally transparent for perfect image placement.
* Have just enough give to create a perfectly stamped image every time.
* Cling perfectly to Stampin’ Up!’s clear blocks so you don’t have to worry about slipping.
* Save space—you need only one set of blocks for all your photopolymer stamps (blocks sold separately).
* Come packaged in cases with images on the spine for easy storage and quick reference.
Another fabulous advantage to owning the Rose Wonder Stamp Set is that you can also purchase the coordinating Rose Garden Thinlits Dies. Win!
Thanks for visiting! Be sure to check out the other fabulous creations on this week’s Stamp Review Crew blog hop!!!!